With its beautiful lines and classic Italian styling, the Esprit is much admired and remains one of our most sought after titanium models, with a timeless quality that sets it apart from the crowd. However the Esprit is not just about good looks, look beyond the clean, crisp lines and you will discover a machine that is not only modern in terms of materials and construction, but also boasts all the technical features you would expect from an Enigma. Fast, smooth, comfortable and capable the Esprit will deliver on all fronts.
- Classic, horizontal frame geometry
- Grade 9 3AL 2.5V double-butted Esprit specific tube set
- 11/8” head tube for press-fit headset
- Biaxial down tube
- Internally tapered seat tube
- Breezer style dropouts with replaceable gear hanger
- English threaded BB
- 31.mm seat post size
- 35mm band type front changer
- Bright brushed finish as standard but with many finish options available
- Weight from 1250 grams
|Frame size||Seat tube||Top tube||Head angle||Seat angle||Head tube||Chain stays||BB height||Fork offset||Stack||Reach||Weight (kg)|
For enquiries to find out what Frame / Bike Size will best suit you,
please complete our Bike Sizing Form.
Please send your reviews and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to here what you think.